We are looking for an engineer with broad systemization knowledge who has proven experience or relevant knowledge for setting the industrialization concepts for setting an advanced electrical HW architecture, including SW, into mass production.
The specific challenges with this are the security concepts like boot burning and security key management.
We are looking for a system engineer with broad technical knowledge and preferable with experience in the security concepts for production.
System Lead Core system industrialization concepts engineer
The industrialization concepts are
- Flashing of software, configuration, etc in a HW production line
- Verification and testing concepts in HW production line
- Drive the concept work related to Core System industrialization solutions
o Document and anchor technical solutions
o Drive technical investigations
o Coordinating/balance requirements and technical solution between stakeholders
o Contribute with technical knowledge to development teams and stakeholders
- Follow up and secure that decided solutions is implemented and working
- Secure that a valid concept for SW image provisioning exist for all nodes in VCU and is anchored with all stakeholders
- Issues left to resolve should be identified/described and owner assigned (CSP Area/Nvidia/Quanta)
end of the year
Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.